2. If the shipped product is defective, we will accept returns within 2 months of purchase. We will bear the shipping costs for returns, etc. Please note that we basically do not accept cancellations or returns for customer reasons.
3. We accept vintage cameras for repair within 2 months of purchase. For more information, please contact us through the contact form.
Article 1 Personal Information
Personal information refers to personal information as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law. Specifically, it refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, contact information, or other description contained in the information, and information that can be used to identify the specific individual by cross-checking with other information.
Article 2 How we collect personal information
The Shop may ask for the following personal information when a user purchases a product or makes an inquiry.
a) Name and furigana
b) Date of birth
c) Your address
e) E-mail address
f) Credit card number, etc.
g) Your transaction history with us and its details
When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
Article 3 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which the Shop uses personal information received from users are as follows
a) Confirmation and inquiry of orders
b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
c) Response to inquiries
Article 4 Change of Purpose of UseThe Shop may change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change. In the event of a change, the purpose and details of the change will be notified to the user or announced on the Shop.
Article 5 Prohibition of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third PartiesThe Shop will appropriately manage personal information received from users and will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
1. When the consent of the person in question is obtained
2. It is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3. It is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
4. When there is a request from a government agency or local public body and it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with laws and regulations
5. When we disclose the information to contractors to whom we outsource our business in order to provide services requested by the user.
6. When the business is succeeded due to a merger or other reasons
When we receive a request from a user to disclose his/her personal information, we will promptly respond to the request after confirming the user's identity. However, this does not apply in the following cases where disclosure would result in any of the following. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
Article 6 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
2. if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
3. If it violates any other laws or ordinances
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 Correction and Deletion of Personal InformationUsers may request that the Company correct, add, or delete their personal information if the information is incorrect. Please inform us from the following Article 10, Contact Information.
If the Shop receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Shop will make corrections to the relevant personal information. In addition, the Shop will notify the User of the correction or the decision not to make such correction.
Article 8 Security Measures for Personal InformationThe Shop takes all possible security measures to keep users' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
Article 9 Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations, and StandardsThe Shop will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms regarding the personal information in its possession, and will review and improve this policy as appropriate. In the event of any changes, such changes will be publicly announced by posting the changes on this page.
Article 10 Contact for InquiriesPlease direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Address : Mast Life803, 4-14-8 Nihonbashi-Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
Zip code : 103-0023
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org